● Strong, deformation-resistant welded steel construction
● Ensure the quality of each component, and make every detail almost perfect
● Machines for different applicants
● Suitable for round and flat yarns
● Low investment, high return.
● If you are a novice, we will provide a suitable complete process according to your needs
The Single Needle Bar Raschel Machine RS is designed for weaving fabrics such as knotless shading net, bale net, anti-hail net, purse net, and breeding net, using HDPE, PP flat, or mono yarn. Its features include an equipped oiled cam mechanism and a 3-rollers positive yarn let-off system with EBA.
The main technical specification can be summarised as follows:
Needle Type: Compound needle
Number of bars: 2~3
Working Width: 130”, 180”, 220”, 240”, 260”
Take-up Manner: two-roll friction batching device, two-roll friction individual batching device
The Raschel Knitting Machine RS application is a versatile tool for a variety of different uses. From agricultural and construction applications such as mesh, green house and anti-wind nets, to sports and recreational applications such as nets for football goals, there is almost an endless array of possibilities when it comes to this useful machine.
Not only can it be used for protective netting, but it also has a wide range of packing applications, including packaging potatoes, onions, and other types of produce. It is also ideal for providing a secure and supportive scaffold net, and can even help to keep pests away by constructing anti-bird nets.
In conclusion, the RS Application is a great tool for achieving a range of different tasks due to its immense versatility and wide range of different applications.
1. Usually 40HQ container is used for shipment, and the engineer plans the space inside the container reasonably.
2. Additional accessories will be shipped in standard wooden boxes to ensure that the accessories are complete and in good condition
3. To ensure that the machine can arrive at your factory smoothly: fix the machine with a standard specification steel wire rope to ensure that the machine will not move; use plastic film to fully cover and spray anti-rust special paint to prevent machine parts from being damaged and corroded during shipment